Temple of Dendur was built by the Roman governor of Egypt, Petronius, around 15 B.C. dedicated to Isis, Osiris, as well as Pediese and Pihor. The temple was commissioned by Emperor Augustus of Rome and has been transfered to the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York where it resides since 1978.
Roman Girl at a Fountain
Léon Bonnat (French, Bayonne 1833–1922 Monchy-Saint-Eloi)
Period room, early 1800’s, Federal Era, Federal Period, United States of America
Kenyon Cox (American, Warren, Ohio 1856–1919 New York)
L’Arlesienne: Madame Joseph-Michel Ginoux by Vincent van Gogh
William Michael Harnett , Still Life , Violin and Music-The Artist’s Letter Rack
William Michael Harnett (1848–1892)